1. I am a natural born ginger.
2. My dream vacation? A visit to the Irish countryside. Or Colorado. One or the other.
3. I have two favorite baby names currently, and they are James and Bethany.
4. I don't know why, but I really, really love this song.
5. Vanilla Chai tea with a splash of milk and a spoonful of honey is my favorite beverage of all time. It even beats out Mtn. Dew, and that's impressive.
6. I was born on Henry Ford's 133 birthday.
7. I watch anime when I'm sick. I like to have pointless drivel to keep my mind off my illness, I guess.
(oh yes, Fruits Basket. One of the most random animes I have yet to watch.)
8. I love dangly earrings.
9. I know the exact number of days that lie between my birthday and my best friends' birthdays.
10. My Myers-Briggs personality test came back as an INTJ, which is the Mastermind. Apparently, I could be a psychopath if I tried hard enough.
11. I'm a HUGE card flourishing fan, and I'm struggling to master a few moves, but having small hands is definitely making it a bit harder.
12. My absolute favorite book is After the Dancing Days, by Margaret Rostkowski. It is one of the few books to actually make me cry.
13. I really want to watch this movie.
14. My guilty pleasure? Listening to He Is We and We the Kings on rainy days.
15. I am very much a middle child.
16. I think I might have an Instagram addiction.
17. A lot of my friends live at least two hours away from me, and I miss them. A LOT.
18. My favorite passage in the Bible as a kid? Jeremiah 19. Look it up. I think I was a disturbed child...
19. I got my first pair of real Converse for my 17th birthday, and they are the most beautiful shoes ever.
And last but not least...
20. I could talk about music and movies and books for hours on end. And I do, quite often.
So there you have it: twenty things about myself. What about y'all? What are twenty random facts about you? I'd love to know!
Tata for now!