Friday, December 19, 2014

well, this is awkward...

I knew I wouldn't get through these ten days of snippets without missing at least one. I knew it.


I apologize, but because of health/tiredness/I stayed out too late and was around too many people for too long reasons, when I got home last night, I had no energy to even think about posting anything. So maybe you'll get two posts tomorrow. Maybe. Sure ain't happening today (today's goal is just to survive, lol...which I am achieving, as I do nothing but sit on my bed and study, read, and crochet).



Anyways, just wanted to let you all know that I didn't freeze up or get writer's block or get abducted by aliens or something. Because that would be uncool. There will be a very cute (in my humble opinion) snippet later on today--be excited!

or you can be like Yato and just be cool.
And here, have an awesome Noragami AMV while you wait. My treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

the best way to make me smile is to comment. or to send me a basket full of kittens and dark chocolate. whatever works for you.