Sunday, January 11, 2015

january

it's cold outside.

but there's no snow.

so going outside is pointless.

so all I want to do is curl up in my blankets and listen to music.

// january //

i. all about us 
{he is we}



ii. apologize
{one republic}


iii. at the cross (love ran red)
{chris tomlin}


iv. back
{infinite}


v. banner
{lights}



vi. broken record
{tessa violet}

vii. car radio
{twenty one pilots}



viii. carry on my wayward son
{kansas}



ix. dango dai kazoku
{from the anime clannad}


x. error
{vixx}

xi. eyes open
{taylor swift}



xii. i bet you don't curse god
{christina grimmie}

xiii. don't you worry child
{anthem lights}

xiv. it's you, again
{bigflo}

xv. skinny love
{birdy}

xvi. teenager
{jun joon young}

xvii. that xx
{g-dragon}

xviii. welcome to the black parade
{my chemical romance}

xix. tried to walk
{b1a4}

xx. to those who hope for my despair
{kang eui suk}


xxi. melted  
{akdong musician}

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, that is all you can do. Hibernate through the cold with music .

    ReplyDelete

the best way to make me smile is to comment. or to send me a basket full of kittens and dark chocolate. whatever works for you.