Tuesday, July 12, 2016

beautiful people || shiloh north

shiloh north is a precious mixture of rage and sunshine and nothing can convince me otherwise.


the most Shiloh caption ever to be

the biggest and the best decision I've made so far in my current revision of the great ones is dragging Shiloh along on the journey too. she's been a good sister. she's becoming an even better one. she's a sophomore in high school, shares the traditional brown eyes brown hair with her brothers, likes video games and bright colors, and has one of the biggest hearts--and mouths--I've ever seen. I love her a lot, and I am in love with having her around for the entirety of this story. she's the best.

here be the questions! 



Do they want to get married and/or have children? Why or why not?
right now, she's so young and unsure that she doesn't know yet. when she and Colt become a thing, she thinks maybe...just maybe...they would work well together forever. but in the end, she gets scared and cuts herself off from him. but that's another story for another time.



What is their weapon of choice? (It doesn’t necessarily have to be a physical weapon.)
sarcasm. (literally all my characters are sarcastic help). she's also pretty passive aggressive, which is definitely a weapon.



What's the nicest thing they've done for someone else, and why did they do it?
she's continually doing small things for Matt that mean the world to him--buying him granola bars, making him tea to try and help him sleep, respecting his dislike for physical touch, and other details. she doesn't think they mean anything to him, but she likes reminding him in small way that she will always be there to help him when he needs it.



Have they ever been physically violent with someone, and what instigated it?
"Three months after the accident, my father started sleeping on the couch. We saw it coming. How could we not, with the angry shouts and the heated silences and miscommunications? A week later, he moved out to a local hotel, much to no one’s surprise. The town barely had time to worry this bit of gossip to pieces, though, because that week Shiloh broke someone’s nose, Mom wrecked her car, and I voluntary admitted myself into the hospital.
We call that week Hell Week."



Are they a rule-follower or a rebel?
rebel to the core. she's always questioning the rules, and she definitely questions authority (and I don't blame her--I would too, if I had to deal with some of the adults she has in her life).



Are they organized or messy?
she's messy in an organized fashion; messy is her form of organization. it doesn't make sense to anyone but her, but it makes sense.


What makes them feel loved, and who was the last person to make them feel that way?
Shiloh loves in the way that she wants to love--the little things. she likes being thought of at random moments or in little details. Colt is very good at remembering to do this, but like her brother, Shiloh's a little bit on the clueless side and takes those acts of friendship for granted a lot.


but they are so cute seriously


What do they eat for breakfast? 
both Shiloh and I have recently begun to see the appeal of cold pizza for breakfast (seriously. I've read about people liking this and thought they were weird, but just lately I realized how delicious it is). typically, though, she enjoys a sugary cereal or bacon.



Have they ever lost someone close to them? What happened?
well, let's think about this one...hmmmm....


What’s their treat of choice? (Or, if not food, how else do they reward themselves?
food. definitely food. she's a big fan of donuts (no wonder she and Colt get along so well) and, like I said, cold pizza.





you can see my latest beautiful people here!


byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*none of these pictures belong to me, just fyi*

7 comments:

  1. what do you mean she cuts Colt off? ELY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M SORRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY

      if it makes it any better, that doesn't happen in the great ones at all. they are perfectly happy and coupley in the great ones. it's just afterwards in my personal headcanon space that things deteriorate. *evil laugh*

      Delete
    2. good. because in my personal headacanon they live happily ever after and its all rainbows and butterflies.

      Delete
  2. Awwwww I just kind of want to hug her forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww she sounds sweet! Cold pizza is yum! I like how her personality is a bit of an oxymoron: rebellious yet insecure. Her and Colt sound adorable. Best wishes writing her!

    My BP: http://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2016/07/beautiful-people-19-elasa.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe she sounds adorable and spitfire, a great combination.

    ReplyDelete

the best way to make me smile is to comment. or to send me a basket full of kittens and dark chocolate. whatever works for you.