...music spree...

music is one of the things in life that I seriously think I couldn't cope without. Ever since I was little, we would have a CD playing in the background, or the radio turned onto a Christian music station. My whole family is constantly singing--though I'm of the personal opinion that half of us REALLY shouldn't sing at all...and I'm one of them... I try to be open-minded with my music--I'm always willing to try a new artist or style of music. Listening to my iPod is an interesting experience. One song will be Owl City, the next one, some sort of rap song, and then...Hilary Duff? (it was a phase...) I dabble in hip-hop, instrumental, rock, and musicals. It's a mixed bag--and often times, very entertaining.

lately, music has become a VERY big thing in my life. It can be encouraging when I'm down, help me thrive when I'm tired, or just make me happy for no reason at all. I love music--and I always will.


i'm not a very romantic girl (heh...that's an understatement...I find emotions to be rather confusing...) but this song is one of my favorites. I don't know why. It just makes me happy.


 i love this song. I love this movie. I love this band. Basically, it's one of my favorite songs in the world. ;)


paramore...it's a love-hate relationship for me. I have to be in a certain mood to want to listen to it, and currently, I'm in that sort of a mood.


this is my graduation presentation song. I love it to death. It's kind of perfect for me, in my opinion. I'm leaving to go to college...but there's no need to say goodbye. I'm coming back to my friends and my family, no matter what.


i don't like Taylor Swift. At all. I am quite adament about this. But this might be the only exception. This song makes me think of so many things...it makes me happy and sad all at the same time. Rather confusing, huh?


wow...I'm still not sure what to make of this band. I'm going to a concert where they are performing, so I wanted to see if they were any good. I like this song, but wow...it's not really like anything I've ever listened to. Which isn't bad. Just different.


happy place song. :)


beautiful...another song that fits Liberation quite well.


HA! you people who know me well, you thought you would get away without a TFK song? Nope! Thousand Foot Krutch has been my favorite band for a long time, and that's not changing. Ever. This is my 'get-rid-of-a-headache' song--is it weird that I listen to loud music to get rid of my headaches? My mom thinks it is.


ah, that's a little quieter. :) The thing I love most about this song isn't the words, but this dude's voice. He's amazing.


gives me the happies...

and now, what is perhaps my theme song for my Bible Quizzing team this year... I present you with this:



So that's a sampling of my musical tastes! What about you? What do you like to listen to? Drop a comment below, and share!

Have a great Thursday, guys!

Popular Posts