...blink and it's gone...

guys.

guys.

GUYS. 

it snowed. 





ok, it's official. I can accept the fact that Christmas is like 11 days from now.

I don't know why, but it seems as if this year has rushed by without me being able to sit and down and take everything in. I went to Wisconsin, got my wisdom teeth removed, got to see two of my favorite bands in concert with one of my very best friends, memorized way too many verses than my brain capacity could handle, wrote some, read some, MOVED to a new town, lost a friend, gained one or two more...a lot has happened in the past twelve months. I kind of miss the old, lazy life I used to have...but then I remember how much I enjoy being busy and doing things with the people I love. And then I don't feel so overwhelmed by all that's going on right now.

Comments

  1. "Don't blink. Blink and you're dead."

    Your year sounds like mine. Except for the moving. Why was this year so weird? Everyone has been saying it was weird for them. Hopefully the next will be more normal.

    Christmas is only 11 days away? Wow.....I thought I had at least two weeks still....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

the best way to make me smile is to comment. or to send me a basket full of kittens and dark chocolate. whatever works for you.

Popular Posts