{fifteen things}

before we get started, I need to clarify that I'm being a total copy-cat of my dear friend Lauricia (who is an awesome person, btw. You should check out her blog here, if you haven't already).

{fifteen things for which I am thankful}

1.
sleeping until 6:30. Gosh, that extra half hour of sleep does wonders. 


2. 
 kids and their silly faces.

linds, from the great ones and the general
3. 
my little sister

4. 
new books. old books. big books. small books. paperbacks. hardbacks. BOOKS.


5. 
this song.


6. 
straight hair.


7. 
late night talks with friends about the most absurd and meaningful things.

8. 
music. 


9. 
rainy days and thunderstorms


10. 
these people.


11. 
this book. finally got around to reading it, and it's now a favorite.


12. 
a strong appreciation for sarcasm


13. 
nostalgia


14. 
this.


15.
and people who know just exactly how to make me smile. 

thank you. 

Comments

  1. Straight hair!! Yay! Your gingerness is very enviable. ;)

    I was listening to the 'Pilots all day yesterday and thanking my stars that you introduced me to them! *flying tackle hug of greatfulness*

    Lovely post, my dearest Ninja Girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love!! Love love love. Very wonderful post, Ely :) Oh, and the straight hair looks great!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

the best way to make me smile is to comment. or to send me a basket full of kittens and dark chocolate. whatever works for you.

Popular Posts