what the heck does Liebster even mean?

wow! I haven't been tagged for something in a loooooong time!!! This is kinda exciting!



Yes, that's right! I have received a Liebster blog award and the fact that I got chosen is giving me lots of warm and fuzzy feelings.

Miss Skylar Finn from Life of a Random, thank you so much for nominating me!! Like I said, it really kinda made my day and also made me want to do a happy dance (but that's nothing out of the ordinary for crazy lil me). Really happy that I got to discover your blog through this!

11 Facts About Myself


1. I am in love with my waterbottle. Seriously. It's like my favourite thing ever.

2. I cannot speak Spanish or French like half the people I know do, but boy can I tell the difference between Korean, Japanese, and Mandarin.

3. Normally my hair is halfway in between curly and straight, but today it's all curly and wild and I love it.

4. Top two favourite songs right now?

5. I had Summer Quizzing yesterday, and for the first time ever, I didn't have any material and am totally okay with that.

6. Currently, I am watching an anime called An no Exorcist, or Blue Exorcist. It's...interesting. I may or may not be sort of in love with the main character. Or maybe just his eyes. His eyes are awesome...


Also, I've discovered yet another anime opening to get stuck in my head.

7. I leave for North Carolina tonight and I really can't wait.

8. When I was little, I thought that showering after going swimming would wash away all the tan on your skin. It wasn't until a few years later that I figured out that I was just freakishly pale.

9. I'm a little obsessed with drawing on my skin right now...

10. I'm almost 18 and I have driven maybe 5 times in my life. (And proud of it)

I can drive bumper cars tho..

11. My favourite food ever is probably rice. That's it, just plain rice. Could eat it for days. That and avocados.
Skylar's Questions
1. How did you come up with your blog's name?
erm...I don't know really. Originally, it was going to be 'Such a Nerd' but I felt like that was putting myself too much a box, so I gave it the same name as my "this doesn't fit any where else" Pinterest board. And it suits.
2. Given the choice between having blue hair forever or a dragon tattoo on your arm forever (duh), which would you choose?
um, blue hair. Obviously. I have a thing about blue hair. It looks awesome.
3. Do you like reading book blogs or watching booktuber videos better?
I like reading blogs better than watching videos. IDK why, but it feels a little more thought out and a personal. Weird, I know.
4. Do you have a bucket list?
yerp. One item actually is to die my hair (or at least some of it) blue.
5. I couldn't live without my computer...or books, obviously. BUT, excluding your computer, books, and cellphone/phone (you know, the essentials), what is one thing you couldn't live without?
my water bottle. Remember, we're in love?
6. What's your least favorite food?
It's awfully cliche, but SPINACH. And SALMON. YECH.
7. Do you make up new endings in your head for books or movies that stunk because they were so sad?
I used to as a kid, but not so much now.
8. What does your handwriting look like? Picture, please. Well, I said please.


9. What do you want to accomplish in five years? (Like major goals, etc.)
Oh, how I hate this question...but I think that's a senior thing. I want to have the great ones and the general done. I want to have a job. I want to read books. I want to be more fluent in Korean. I want to learn to drive by then (LOL...)
10. Hardcover or paperback?
Paper back all the way, baby. I like books that fit easy in my hands, and hardbacks just don't do it for me.
11. What is your favorite sound?
My friends laughing. Even if it is at me. :)

You Have Been Nominated!
1. K-minty @ Kismint2. Lauricia @ Captivated
3. Beth P. @ Adventures of an Elven Princess
4. Jack @ However Improbable
5. Faith @ Princess Faith
6. Bekah Joan @ Found and Cherished
7. Felicity E. Moir @ ...a place for solitudes...
8. Kelly-N @ Chocolate_Bumblebee
aaaaand anyone else who wants to do it. :)



Questions of My Own Devising
1. winter or summer?

2. Your opinion on mayonnaise and bananas (not necessarily together, tho if that's your cup of tea...)
3. how many books do you have checked out from the library right now?
4. do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
5. If you had to permanently paint your fingernails one color for the rest of your life, what color would it be?
6. do you like your days to be busy or lazy?
7. most played song on your iPod (or music collection)
8. would you say that the word 'adorkable' is the thing that sums up these two dorks?


9. where is the first place you want to travel to?
10. funniest childhood story?
11. mountains or beach?

Go forth and answer my questions, friends!! Hope you have as much fun as I did!!

goooooooodbyeeeee...

And yes, I do actually know what Liebster means...  :)

Comments

  1. Awwwhhhhh I'm so honored that you nominated me! *day made* (:

    So, blue hair would be epic. Looking forward to the day that happens so I can admire le fabulousness. ;)

    And your handwriting is so pretty. Like, seriously. Soooooo pretty. ^_^

    So now I get to go answer your questions... heh this is gonna be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

the best way to make me smile is to comment. or to send me a basket full of kittens and dark chocolate. whatever works for you.

Popular Posts