yet another beautiful person

I have returned!!!!

you know, from the amount of Mulan gifs I've been using, you'd think I need to rewatch that movie or something...
yes, dearest bloglings, your scatterbrained author has returned from her beach gallivanting. I'm tired, tanned, and really happy that I get to be home for more than a week this time. That's right, you have three whole weeks with me before I disappear again. I hope you look forward (or dread) to what's coming!

Currently I'm enjoying the silence (irony here: I'm listening to Car Radio) and doing nothing. Tomorrow, I'm going to start Algebra again--I shall slay the beast yet!!!--, continuing studying Acts, and hopefully start driving. *crosses fingers* but today...today I am doing nothing. Well, that's a little bit of an untruth. I might mow the yard.

And I'm doing the Beautiful People link-up. That counts as something, right?

Everyone seemed like they enjoyed Colt's time as a Beautiful Person (heh)...so I'm rather excited to see how you bloglings receive my next victim...er, I mean, character.

I'd like to introduce you all to Mr. Jonathon North, if you don't mind. He's a character (in more ways than one), and I'm really looking forward to writing more about him in the future.


here we go...

1) What’s their favourite food? (Bonus: favourite flavor of chocolate!)
Jonathon's favourite food was probably macaroni and cheese. Matt called is childish, but Jon really didn't care what his brother thought about his dietary preferences. (Bonus: Jon didn't like chocolate. Like me. *fistbumps fictional character*).

2) What do they absolutely hate?
*in a whisper* chocolate...just kidding. Jon hated flaky people, much like his brother does. He also highly disliked the color fuchsia. Like, seriously. Hated it.

3) What do they enjoy learning about?
Unlike his twin, Jon did not get good grades with little or no effort. He had to push to do well, and although he wasn't bad at school, he didn't enjoy it much. However, he really enjoyed biology. He liked cutting things up. Shocker.

4) Who is the most influential person in their life?
Colt, probably. If Colt hadn't stumbled into Jon's life, he would have ended up much like Matthew is now. Instead, Colt helped draw at least one twin out of his shell, and thus Jon became the Jon that I know and love.

5) What is their childhood fear?
getting lost. separation from Matthew. having mayonnaise put on his hamburgers (I'm sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night...)

6) What is something they have always secretly dreamed of doing, but thought impossible?
Along with biology thing, Jon really loved animals. So even though his grades were average (or below), he had a secret desire to become a veterinarian.

7) What is something he is impractically afraid of?
*see mayonnaise thing above*

8) Are they a night owl or morning person?
Oh my goodness. Morning person. So much of a morning person that it almost makes me want to murder him.

9) Do they say everything that pops into their head, or leave a lot unsaid?
Jon had no filter. He literally said everything he was thinking about, whether people liked it or not. This drove Matthew crazy as you can imagine, but he also admired his brother for his honesty and ability to speak his mind.

10) What are their nervous habits?
If sitting, he bounced his knees up and down repeatedly. If standing, he crossed his arms, then uncrossed them. Then crossed them. Then uncrossed them. Rinse and repeat.

And yes, it did kill me to write these answers in past tense.


so, Jonathon's a Beautiful Person now (okay okay I can't stop laughing because I can mentally see him preening like a peacock and I just...I don't have words). As much as I miss Jon--and also really wish I was kinder to myself in letting me write him more--this has been crazy fun. And maybe I'll get to talk to Jon in an interview sometime in the future.

Oh wait.

He's dead.

welp. this is awkward.

Comments

  1. He's dead! I was just getting to like him too. :(
    I love the mayonnaise angst. And the fuchsia one. Priceless. :) I really like the first picture of him too. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I like him too...

      Why oh why do I do this to myself?!?!?!?! :'(

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the link up!

    You made me love him though he's dead. :'( That is sad. This is my first time here, but I believe he is an awesome character, and I loved meeting him. Even if he's not alive anymore.

    I very much enjoyed your randomness! And mayonnaise... haha I personally love mayo, but I still found this amusing.

    I read the blurb on the book's page, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading the book, and more about it in the mean time!

    I love all the pictures of/for them!!

    www.barefootinthesnowjack.blogspot.com

    P.S. Sorry for deleting two comments before leaving one. I made too many errors in the typing of them, and that bugs me tremendously

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!! I like visitors! :)

      I'm glad you enjoyed my randomness--honestly, I worry sometimes that I'll come across as too ADD in my writing like this, but also honestly, I want my characters and my interactions with them to be as real as they can be. And randomness helps with that.

      Haha I totally understand. Spelling errors and grammatical stuff bothers me too. :)

      And I totally love your profile picture. I just started watching Once Upon A Time. :D

      Delete
    2. Yes, it does, doesn't it? And besides, it's fun!

      Well, we are writers, after all, so... I guess that makes sense.

      Thanks! Oh, you have? Best TV show ever!! I'm obsessed. Entirely :)
      I watched all 3 seasons in May and have been waiting for September ever since. lol

      Delete
  4. What? Whatwhatwhat. HE CAN'T BE DEAD. You just introduced us to an awesome amazing character AND THEN KILLED HIM?? *throws cabbages at you* Anyways. I think Jon sounds adorable and sweet and broke my heart just a little. I'm with him on the mayonnaise, though. I get very twitchy when someone puts peas on my plate. I just hate peas. I just can't function with peas in the vicinity.
    Thanks for stopping for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's dead??? But we were all just anticipating a glorious fraternal relationship .... !!! Ah well. Don't we all kill our darlings? I know I do ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

the best way to make me smile is to comment. or to send me a basket full of kittens and dark chocolate. whatever works for you.

Popular Posts